Happy Valentine’s Day! Love is in the air today! High school students are very interesting when it comes to love and friendship. Sometimes it’s pretty funny to observe. Here are some rules, which are very sarcastic, on love and friendship in high school.
High School Rules of Love
1. Always display your affection for one another in public. It is crucial to let everyone around you know that you and your significant other are together and the easy way to do this is by kissing, hugging, holding hands, and sticking together at all times.
2. If you text your partner and they do not respond, send them many messages to check on them. You want to make sure that your significant other is not cheating on you or in danger. By sending multiple messages, you can assure that your partner will respond at some point and tell you how they are doing.
3. Never allow your significant other to spend time with anyone else. You would never want your partner to cheat or spend time with anyone else because they might leave you. To prevent this, keep your partner to yourself and forbid them from seeing anyone else.
4. Spend every single holiday or attend every activity together. You really want to make it apparent that the two of you are a couple, so attend everything together. By doing this, you can spend quality time with your partner and learn more about them.
5. Color coordinate outfits every day. Not only does this look extremely stylish and sophisticated, it looks adorable. Color coordinating outfits with your partner is a great way to show off your fabulous fashion sense and demonstrate your love for one another.
High School Rules of Friendship
1. When you disagree on something with your best friend always fight about it. While you might say some things you might regret later, fighting will help you come to terms. Fighting will also help make your friendship stronger, so fight often if you can.
2. Spend all of your time with your best friend. Best friends are just like siblings and deserve all of your time and attention. Never be apart and do absolutely everything together.
3. On social media, always make appreciation posts for your friends. You need the entire world to know how much you love your best friend. By posting selfies and appreciation posts with nice words about your best friend, the whole world will know that you can’t be separated and are very close to one another.
4. Share all of your secrets. Best friends need to be totally open with one another and know everything about each other. Sharing secrets, even the deepest and darkest secrets, will be beneficial to your friendship and help you understand each other.
5. Share everything. Food, Chapstick, clothes, boys or girls, and whatever else you feel like sharing with your best friend works. Sharing is caring and you’re helping your best friend out by giving them your things.
Once again, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day. XOXO