So Valentine’s Day is here once again! If you’ve been on the hunt for a good Valentine’s Day gift or a sweet, fun, or romantic way to spend Valentine’s Day, look no further. Here are a couple of ways to spend Valentine’s Day.
- Chocolate- Chocolate is always a favorite, and personally it is my favorite. There’s a variety of sweet types to get and chocolate is always a sweet way to show your love and appreciation for the sweet ones in your life.
- Jewelry- For the special girl in your life, you could get her a nice piece of jewelry. Whether it’s earrings, a delicate bracelet, or a lovely necklace, jewelry is always a safe and fun option. Personally, Alex and Ani bracelets make a great gift and there are so many options to truly fit your special someone’s personality and likes.
- Some lotion, perfume, and a candle- This gift idea can get a little repetitive but it tends to be a great idea. Something with a vanilla, flowery, or citrus scent is always a great idea for something fresh and clean smelling. Honestly though, get creative with these types of gifts. There are plenty of wonderful and yummy options for smells out there!
- A handmade Valentine- While a nice card can really mean a lot, I feel that cards have lost their value. A lot of people read it and then either throw it away or put it with their pile of cards from other holidays to collect dust and clutter. Something I’ve found to be really fun is making hearts for people I love. I put their name on it and then deck it out with glitter, stickers, and cute little messages. This way, the “card”, so to speak, feels more personal and it’s something that a person may feel more inclined to hold onto.
- Dinner- And back at it with another classic. Taking time to spend an evening out with a loved one at a favorite restaurant is always a lovely gesture. You get to enjoy each other’s company and hopefully some good food.
While I may have only listed five options for Valentine’s Day, you could really do a lot with this holiday. And remember, even though a gift can be really nice, it’s more important to show your loved ones you care through your actions and how you treat them. I wish you all the happiest of Valentine’s Days and happy chocolate eating!