To those of you in the United States, I just wanted to wish you all a very happy upcoming Thanksgiving! I hope you are all doing well, staying safe, and staying healthy out there. Things have been everything but normal this year and there a lot of things that have really frustrated and upset me this year. I bet we can all agree with that statement in some way. Regardless of the many challenges and struggles our world has faced this year, I think it’s always very important to focus on the positives and the little things we have to be thankful every single day. I just wanted to take some time to reflect on some of those things. 🙂 Hopefully you have some time to do the same this week.
- I am thankful for my health. I am thankful that my university has given me so many opportunities to get tested for COVID-19, even if I haven’t necessarily been happy with it at the time. This has provided me with some peace of mind, even if I knew I was perfectly healthy without the test.
- I am thankful for my family and friends. My family and friends have been nothing but supportive, caring, wonderful, and awesome beings. I’m so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.
- I am thankful for my education. I feel fortunate for the knowledge I have and the opportunities that my school has given me so far. I look forward for all that is still to come.
- I am thankful for my faith. It has allowed me to find more peace of mind. I know to trust in God and all will be okay.
- I am thankful for the beautiful state I call home. I don’t know what I would do without my mountain view every day. Thank you for being you, Colorado.
- I am thankful for all of you. Thank you for being here and taking time to read this post and every other post.
I hope you all have a chance to reflect on the things that matter the most to you today, tomorrow, and every other day. Even the little things can mean a lot. Have a wonderful week and happy upcoming Thanksgiving! Stay safe and stay healthy.