While I’ve only traveled in the States, I’ve found that I love traveling. There are so many places I plan to visit and I also hope that I can study abroad in college. In my bullet journal, I’ve kept a list of places I’d like to travel to and here are some of them!
In the country I’d like to visit:
– Jackson Hole, WY: My dad used to teach a platform tennis clinic up there every year and I’ve heard it’s beautiful.
– Disney World and Universal Studios: Yeah, I have yet to go to Disney World. Disneyland was a blast and I can only imagine how much fun Disney World is. I also would love to visit Hogwarts and all the other wonders of Universal Studios.
– Oregon: I have some family in Oregon and I’ve heard it’s also just a beautiful state. The weather there sounds wonderful too.
– Alaska: Alaska would be fun to travel to because it’s so different from the rest of the states, at least from what I’ve heard. I’ve always wanted to see the Northern Lights too. I know that Alaska is also known as the land of the midnight sun and I think it’ll just be a cool experience.
Internationally I’d like to travel to:
– London: I really want to see Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, and drink tea. London also just has so much history and I want to see it all.
– France: Like London, France has so much history. I’d really love to visit the Louvre and see the Mona Lisa and other art.
– St. Petersburg and Moscow: My uncle and cousins live in Moscow and I have a bunch of cousins in St. Petersburg so it would be wonderful to see them in person. Russia also just has so much history and I know I’d enjoy seeing that country.
– Greece: One of my friends traveled to Greece for his senior trip and that instantly made me want to go. It looks gorgeous and the food sounds amazing. I’ve also always wanted to see what the ancient Greeks left behind and see all of the history there.
– Sydney, Australia: Australia just seems like a very fun place to visit. There are so many different animals and I’d like to go down under and see what it’s like.
Traveling is so much fun and there are so many opportunities to learn new things about the places you visit and the cultures that exist there. I hope you all have a chance to explore the world and have a wonderful week!