The holidays are rapidly approaching, and sometimes, it feels like gifts are hard to find! Here are a couple of simple, cheap, and always thoughtful Christmas gift ideas for the people in your lives:
- Self-care items. Ranging from a spa set to lotions, body washes, and soaps, there are so many options here. For those who are into bath bombs, that’s even an option. These gifts are great because you give someone the gift to pamper themselves and relax.
- Fuzzy socks. Some of you might be saying, “Socks? Really?” Actually, a cozy pair or two of nice fuzzy socks is a wonderful gift! They’re useful, comfortable, and perfect for a cold day to wear around the house or with a cute pair of boots.
- A box of sunshine. I recently found out about this and it’s a super cute idea! For this gift, all it takes is a variety of yellow items, ranging from candy to socks to candles and so on! Then you write “Box of Sunshine” on the box lid and whoever you’re giving the gift to has a wonderful and adorable little care package! This is sure to make them smile.
- A bullet journal starter kit. As far as I know, there isn’t an actual kit that can be bought but you can make one yourself! All you need for this gift is a journal, which doesn’t have to be freakishly expensive, some pens, and some stickers and washi tape! Journaling, and bullet journaling specifically, has exploded this year, and this would be a great gift for a friend that’s interested in it.
- Good smelling things. From candles to perfumes, this is always a great gift for someone. The options for scents are endless!
- Makeup or nail polish. For the makeup lovers and nail polish lovers in your life, this is always a good option. There are SO many options as far as colors and finishes go and you can rest assured that your gift will go to good use.
So there’s a couple of gift ideas. Keep in mind that it’s always the thought that counts. While expensive gifts can sometimes show a person how much you care about them, it’s the time you spend with them that matters above anything else. Have a wonderful week!