Halloween is tomorrow and with that in mind, I’d just like to say Happy Halloween to everyone! Halloween is a very fun night and I have always enjoyed dressing up and getting candy. Even though I don’t go trick-or-treating anymore, my sister and I still enjoy dressing up and handing out candy to all the kids that stop by our house. Candy is the sweetest part of Halloween (of course) and I would definitely say that I have a sweet tooth. Here are the top ten candies, in my opinion.
10. Hershey’s Chocolate. I love chocolate, and this is definitely a great classic, sweet candy.
9. Milk Duds. Milk Duds used to be my favorite candy, but they can be a little hard to chew sometimes. I’m a big fan of chocolate and caramel though, so Milk Duds are still pretty good.
8. Nerds. These tasty little sugar crystals used to be my favorite candy as well. They’re still nice to have every once in a while and the many different flavors keep Nerds interesting.
7. Swedish Fish. The classic red Swedish Fish are the best ones. I love that they are chewy and have a really good taste.
6. Snickers. Bringing caramel and chocolate, plus some nuts together is a delicious combination. Snickers are good when you need a change of texture with your candy.
5. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Peanut butter and chocolate go really well together and the creamy texture of peanut butter with yummy chocolate are amazing. I also struggle to finish these before they melt on my fingers, but it’s fine.
4. Skittles. Sour Skittles and the original Skittles are the best Skittles in my opinion. One year for Halloween, I was really excited because I got a king size bag of sour Skittles. I didn’t get to grab it from the bowl, but it was placed in my bag. When I got home to eat the sour Skittles, I felt that there were no Skittles in the bag and the bag was sealed! It was the weirdest candy experience I’ve ever had.
3. Milky Way. Once again, caramel and chocolate are soulmates.
2. Twix. Twix was my favorite candy until Sour Patch Kids came along. I love Twix because of the combination of a crunchy cookies covered in caramel and also chocolate. I never get tired of Twix and I absolutely love them!
- Sour Patch Kids. Sour Patch Kids are becoming pretty popular lately. They’re like a regular gummy, but covered in sour sugar and they are so good! Sour Patch Kids are great movie snacks and also nice to eat at home when you’re just chilling.
There’s plenty of other great candy out there and it was honestly so hard picking the top ten. Have a safe, fun, and candy-filled Halloween tomorrow night!